Monday, November 26, 2012

Working hard on my 1st special orders...

Hi everyone!

Here is a bonus post :)

My business is doing very well. Lots of people have been making special orders!

Right now I have to finish 6 tutus:

Purple & Silver Justin Bieber with Matching Headband: DONE!

Hot Pink Zebra Stripe Tutu with Matching Bow - DONE!

Fuchsia, Black, & Silver Tutu with Matching Headband - DONE!

Lavender & Turquoise - DONE! (Sorry no pictures of that one.)

- Turquoise & Pink
- Lavender & Apple Green

This weekend I got another order for TEN TUTUS! Whoa!
- Red & white Mrs. Claus tutu dress
- All white Angel Face
- Red, white, and green Christmas Treasure
- Blue, white, and silver Winter Wonderland
- Red & white Candy Cane

I have to make two of each of those. I'm going to be very busy!

Also, I have to help my mom make matching bows or headbands for the tutus. Did I mention my birthday is THIS Saturday?! Oh well, my mom always says "work hard, play hard!"

4 comments:

  1. Trinity, this is your mommy's pal Ms. Dee Dee. I told her to tell you I'm very proud of you. You keep it up, precious! Your bows are great and you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Dee Dee! I will keep it up! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi Trinity! I love the bows and tutus you created. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheri! I only sell things to people that I would wear myself!

      Delete