Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween & My Business!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have taken so long to make another post. Forgive me? :) I think you will when I tell you want I've been up to.

For Halloween a couple weeks ago I dressed as Trinity-Belle, my own version of Tinkerbell. Check out my reversible green and yellow tutu, black leotard & leggings, & wings! I topped it off with a yellow butterfly clip. To make everything even more special I dressed my doll Tiana up as a rainbow fairy. She is wearing a tutu dress that I made personally for her plus a hot pink & purple bow my mom made!




I did not go trick or treating because it was too cold. I did go to a Hallelujah  celebration at my church though. We also had a party at school where everyone dressed like their favorite book character and shared their stories with us. It was fun seeing my teachers dressed up. I wish I had a camera to show you all pictures.

How was your Halloween? What were you dressed as?


Since I've been missing in action I'll add a bonus to this post! Other than schoolwork and dance the other reason I have been busy is I have my own business!! I am so excited! I make tutus and hair bows. Last Saturday I had my very first craft show so I had to make a lot of stuff to sell. My mom works for me and she helped since I can't handle the glue gun yet :) Here are a few pictures.








The show went great and I had a good time. My nana, cousins, aunt, godmom, and godsisters all came to support me! There were lots of people selling lots of stuff. It was fun getting their business cards and giving them mine. I can't wait until I have another show!


I have to go now - I have 7 tutu orders to fill! I still can't believe I have a business. I want to be a fashion designer and my mom says this is a good way to start building my dream. What do you want to do or be when you grow up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment