Friday, February 22, 2013

Treasures from my Closet: Outfit of the Day

Today I decided to wear one of my new outfits! I have on a sparkly striped sweater from The Gap, Levi skinny jeans, and some styling matching boots. It snowed last night so this is my snow princess flow LOL!

And here is a picture of my American Girl doll Cicely. She's wear a casual outfit with some custom bows I made for her. Isn't she fly?!




I'll be back soon with a new accessory - GLASSES! I'm actually pretty excited. I selected some cute pink & black frames with rhinestones and another frame in purple and red. I'll be a nerd but hey, smart girls are cool anyway!

What are some of your favorite outfits, old or new? Do you wear glasses?

1 comment:

  1. I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I don't :P lol I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete