Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm Back! Happy New Year!!

Hey everybody!

I'm back! Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season.

My holidays were fantastic! I went to see a dolphin show at the Shedd Aquarium. Those animals are so cool, smart, and talented! Just like me!



I had to visit with Santa again to make sure he had my list correct. I told him I'd leave a treat to give him energy to get through the night!






 I say he got the message loud and clear! For Christmas I got a lot of stuff! I got a dresser and bed for my American Girl doll Cicely, lots of clothes for both of us, a beanbag, new bedding set (Hello Kitty and very cute), and more!



I also made sure I spent time with my family. That's very important! We had a great time at my auntie's house hanging out. (Ignore my crazy uncle in the back!)

In my family we believe Jesus is the reason for the season. So I also spent time in church. I said a speech, sung songs with the other kids, and even did a praise dance! Check me out :) Aren't I cute? I made all the tutus for the girls in the dance.

I have still been really busy but I promise to make more time to spend with you! I already have a few things I'd like to share: some very cute outfits (mine and Cicely's too), an update on my business, some cute artwork I made, and just more of me!

How were your holidays? Did you get or do anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment